An Adaptive Feedback Mechanism for Consensus Reaching Processes Based on Individuals' Credibility
- Francisco Javier Cabrerizo, Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Granada, Granada, Granada, Spain
- Ignacio Javier Pérez, University of Cadiz, Cadiz, Spain
- Morente-Molinera Juan Antonio, Department of Engineering, UNIR, Logroño, Spain
- Sergio Alonso, Department of Software Engineering, University of Granada, Granada, Spain
- Enrique Herrera-Viedma, DECSAI, Universidad de Granada, Granada, Spain
AbstractIn group decision making, the decision made should be the one of highest consensus. Numerous consensus reaching processes have been developed as a part of the decision process. Within a consensus reaching process, a notable step is that of the feedback mechanism that helps the individuals arrive at an agreement by generating some recommendations on how they should modify their evaluations. Our objective is to present a new feedback mechanism based on individuals' credibility. Different from the existing approaches, it adapts the recommendations provided to the individuals depending on their credibility.
Return to previous page